Click the button above to join in for Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
Better than 2010
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
Yes I like deep-fried shrimp with tartar sauce.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
Yes, all except one wreath and I have to get something to store it in so it won't get broken.
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
I haven't gone sledding since I was a kid. I've never skied or snowboarded. I used to ice skate, but it's been probably 15 years or more since I've done that. But I loved ice skating when I did it.
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
No not really, other than when I would read, it was like I was in another world...does that count?
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
Motivates me for what? I don't know.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I ordered a new Vera Bradley Purse yesterday. I can't wait to get it.