If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.Romans 10:9 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.John 3:16
It's a good day. My wonderful hubby brought me breakfast at work. I think I'm married to the sweetest man in this world!
On the way to work, I stopped to walk my mom and dad's dog this morning and my dad is feeling better. All I can say is "Thank you God! You are so awesome!"
Sounds like a great day all around! So happy for you. Love to hear about good husbands, we need to lift them up before God and others more often. Those TV dads/husbands are all lame....
So glad to hear that your dad is feeling better. The last update I got from Mom made me very concerned. Tell him that I'm praying for him on this side of the world:) Love to hear how God is blessing your family!! Blessings to you all.
Wonderful Wednesday!!
ReplyDeletePraise God! Glad to hear that your dad is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Sounds like it's already a great day.
ReplyDelete~FringeGirl
Sounds like a great day all around! So happy for you. Love to hear about good husbands, we need to lift them up before God and others more often. Those TV dads/husbands are all lame....
ReplyDeleteI love that thoughtful gesture!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers regarding my niece. They have meant a lot.
So glad to hear that your dad is feeling better. The last update I got from Mom made me very concerned. Tell him that I'm praying for him on this side of the world:) Love to hear how God is blessing your family!! Blessings to you all.
ReplyDeleteHi, Cathy~
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet husband you have! It's so nice to get pampered once in awhile, isn't it?
Praise the Lord, that your dad is doing better.
GOD IS GOOD!
Blessings~
Laura