1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
Can't think of anything right now.
2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is a favorite. It is the best for cleaning anything greasy and it cleans my eyeglasses really well too.
3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
Yes. Anywhere my husband is.
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
I'm not sure. Because if they are too bad, I won't stay and watch them.
5. What's the last fun thing you did?
We went to the movies and out to lunch with my sister and her husband on Saturday. Then we dropped the guys off at home and we went shopping at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Hobby Lobby.
6. The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
No, I've never been to Rome. My favorite Italian dish is probably Chicken Alfredo
7. What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
Relax and enjoy.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here's a cute little video of Carina.