Hope it made you smile!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Puppy
I have nothing special to post or to talk about today. I saw this video on FB this morning and thought it was really cute. If you have a couple minutes, enjoy!
Hope it made you smile!
Hope it made you smile!
Labels:
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! I'll be sure to share that with my grands ... they love the minions!
ReplyDeleteThat was precious! :) And a shout out to Hansons ... I'll be singing Mmm Bop all day :)
ReplyDeleteCute! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat was sweet, thank you for sharing it!
ReplyDelete