If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Puppy

I have nothing special to post or to talk about today.  I saw this video on FB this morning and thought it was really cute.  If you have a couple minutes, enjoy!



Hope it made you smile! 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'll be sure to share that with my grands ... they love the minions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was precious! :) And a shout out to Hansons ... I'll be singing Mmm Bop all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was sweet, thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy