1. When I look at the sky I feel amazed. I think about how amazing God is. Some days he just totally outdoes Himself. When I look at a night starlit sky I ofter wonder how can anyone not believe in God. Below are a few pictures I took last year on vacation in Myrtle Beach. The sky and also the beach always make me thing of God!
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this? President of the USA. No, I actually do not have any desire to do this. I have no interest in running for any political office. But since you said, if you "had" to run...I figured I might as well go to the highest office. lol
3. What scent makes you think of home?
I have to say I've never thought about this before. But maybe vanilla. That is always my favorite scent in candles, etc.
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?
I think about getting our house paid off (3 years) and retiring. But I try not to worry about it too much and just live day by day.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
Chocolate cake and then had hot chocolate and whip cream. In other words, hot-fudge cake. Kinda like this.
|This pic is from the internet and it appears to be from Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant|
6. What might your autobiography be called?
Wow! Tough question. The only thing that comes to mind is "Loved by God!" Of course, we could all say that.
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?
Maybe a skateboard? I never could learn how to ride one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby and I are shopping for a vehicle. We're looking for a 2011-2012 Chrysler Town and Country. Kerri's hoping we find one soon, so she can have our old van. Kelli is looking for her first car. She definitely needs one before she moves to Florida. Definitely car shopping time for this family.