If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/
Click this button to participate in Thankful Thursday
This week I am so thankful for my friend.  She made me a quilt and it is absolutely gorgeous.  It has the pink breast cancer ribbon on it.  She said she made it for me because I have beat cancer's butt.  She also made one for my puppy because she stayed by my side through it all.  I love it!  Here are a couple pictures of it.  And let me tell you, the pictures do not do it justice.

Isn't it gorgeous?

Here's a close-up of  the material


And here is Lucy sitting on her quilt.
 Thank you so much Brenda.  You are such a wonderful friend and I am thankful for you.



Cathy



8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... that made me a little teary eyed. So thoughtful... & a treasure!!!
    & that she made your little Lucy one too is just the icing on the cake!!! What a precious friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet a friend. Love yours and Lucy's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! What a lovely, thoughtful friend! Love Lucy's, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous! What a wonderful friend you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice thing for your friend to do. It's beautiful, not only to look at but to know what it stands for. Lucy looks precious on her little quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful gift for you and your cute dog! The quilt is lovely and looks very comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quilt is so pretty and Miss Lucy steals my heart! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy