If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thankful Thursday



I know this is really late, but I wanted to post anyway.

This week I am thankful for Rebecca who hosts Thankful Thursday every week. I appreciate all her posts of thankfulnes. But most of all I'm thankful for her friendship and words of encouragement she is always giving me. She is a pure joy to get to know and I'm proud to call her friend. If you've never met her or read her blog, click here. Don't miss this opportunity to meet a true lover of Jesus and some who loves to laugh and has such a positive attitude about life. Thank you Lord for my friend and please continue to bless her.

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... you just made me start my day teary eyed. What a sweet precious friend you are!!!!! <3 Thanks for being such an amazing friend through the years to me!!!! Sending you big tight squeezing hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post about Rebecca and so very true. She is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy