If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Rebecca is on vacation today, but I decided I would still post my thankfulness.  You can click here if you'd like to visit her blog (which I recommend).  There is just no link-up this week.

I'm thankful for:

*  a beautiful blue sky today.  It's a little cool (which I love) but the skies are so blue and it's much appreciated after several days of grey.

*  my sweet grandson wearing the hat I made for him.


* just one more day of work after today before I'm on vacation.

So what are you thankful for this week?

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Vacation! That sounds nice....

    I am thankful for peace and quiet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for God providing all our needs. I'm thankful for living in a country where we can read the Bible without fear of persecution. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful to have a warm bed :-) And a loving husband.

    What a nice hat and grandchild!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy