Today I am thankful for:
- living in America. I don’t know why I was so blessed to be born here,but I am so glad I was.
- my husband, who is always there for me.
- my girls. I won’t be with them today, but. a I am so proud of them and how brave they are to go out and live their life and go after what they want. I was never that brave.
- my sister and brother-in-law who are having us over for lunch today.
- all my family
- my church family
- the beautiful trip we just had.
- and most of all I am thankful for Jesus.
What are you thankful for this week. Click here if you’d like to link up.