1. What's something blogging has taught you about yourself?
I've learned I'm definitely not a writer, but I like blogging anyway. I've also learned I love taking pictures and sharing them. I've also learned I can be friends with some people I have never met in person, but really like anyway.
2. Leftovers...are you in the 'reheat and eat' camp or the 'put them in the fridge until they spoil and then toss them' camp? What's your favorite thing to have leftover? What can you not abide as a leftover?
I'm more of a 'put them in the fridge until they spoil and then toss them' camp. In general, I do not care for leftovers, but mashed potatoes and pizza aren't bad as leftovers.
3. 'Me time'...your thoughts?
I love "me time". But I usually don't need a lot of it. Actually, our trip had plenty of "me time" and even more "us time." It was the best ever.
4. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
Probably a ride somewhere.
5. If your childhood had a smell what would it be? Tell us why.
I have absolutely no idea at all. lol
Has anyone else read any of Karen Kingsbury's books. I love her writing and have read quite a few of her books. I'm currently listening to the audio version of "A Brush of Wings". So very, good!!