I feel I usually get pretty good treatment anywhere, but royal...not sure I'd go that far.
2. The last task you completed that was a 'royal pain'?
Sweeping and mopping the floors are a royal pain to me.
3. How have your strengths helped you succeed? How have your faults hindered you?
I feel I'm a fairly positive person most of the time and I think that's good. But that being said, I'm also rather sarcastic and I'm not sure that helps much.
4. If you found a remote that could rewind, fast forward, stop and start time, what would you do with it?
I don't think I'd do anything with it. Although I'd love to talk to mom and dad and my brother again, I wouldn't want them to come back here for anything. I think I'll just wait until I can go meet them in heaven.
5. Any special plans for the Memorial Day weekend? Will you in some way honor or recognize the meaning of this day (remembering people who died in service to their country)? Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Does your town do anything special to mark the day?
I'm off work and that's about as special as it gets. We may go to a parade in the town my hubby grew up in. I think our nephew is in one of the marching bands. Yes, I have been to Arlington and I loved it. Our town has a parade also. My flag and red, white and blue wreath are already up and mom and dad's and my brother's graves have red, white and blue flowers on them.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This week's pictures from my daughter of my grandson.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.