Wednesday, May 16, 2018
It's Wednesday and time for the Hodgepodge. Click the button above if you'd like to join in with us. Thanks Joyce for another week of great questions.
1. What would you say is your biggest day to day challenge?
Making myself take the time to walk each day and take care of myself.
2. May 16th is National Biographers Day. What's a biography you really enjoyed reading? Is this a genre you read regularly?
I've been reading biographies since I was a kid. When mom took us to the library, I almost always got biographies on historical characters that were written for kids. Loved them then and still do. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite though. Right now, I'm on a waiting list at my library for one on Dolly Parton. I read one on Laura Bush that I really liked and I read one that George W. Bush wrote that I really liked.
3. How important is keeping a clean house?
I think it's important to an extent, but I'm not always that good at it. I remember hearing that when I die, I'll never wish I dusted more, but will wish I spent more time with the ones I love. Do you need to de-clutter your life? I am in the process of de-cluttering even now. I've got bags of stuff to give away. I'm getting there, but it's a process and then I'll probably have to start over when I'm done. lol
4. You're the 8th dwarf. What's your name?
Fluffy (because I'm not fat, I'm fluffy).
5. What's surprised you the most about your life or life in general?
Life is going so fast. I can't believe I'm 60 and that things can change so very fast. One day all is good and the next, life is falling apart. (we're good now, but the past couple of years, so much happened and changed so drastically so fast).
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Here's the weekly photo.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day.