If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Currently...

July 3, 2018

Currently I am...waiting for supper to finish cooking

Reading100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs (daily devotion) and Jan Karon's book, In This Mountain.

Listening toMy husband watching IOS Today on TWIT TV.

LovingReading a real book from the library.  It's been a long time since I've done that (other than using their online services for ebooks).

Thinking: I wish supper would hurry, I'm kinda hungry.

Feeling: blessed to be an American citizen during this Independence Holiday week.

Celebrating: That I'll be getting a day off in the middle of the week this week.

Grateful forWe found a roofer to put a new roof on our house (hopefully next week) and his estimate was a lot less than we expected.  Actually, we had no idea what it would be.  But I'm so glad for what it is.

Weatherhot-hot-hot and scattered rain showers.

EnjoyingA quiet evening at home with my husband and my dog.

A quote I want to share:



 I hope you're currently having  great day and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. I almost picked up the 100 Days of brave at Sam's Club this weekend... but then my bill was already over $200 so I figured I'd wait to a better financial day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for good roofing quotes! I hope to never have to worry about ours again. We got a new one (paid for by insurance) a few years ago following a hail storm that dropped hailstones somewhere between the size of a golf ball and a baseball.

    I like the quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure this will be our last one unless we buy a new place.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your day off. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last quote you shared. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy