If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Currently...

July 3, 2018

Currently I am...waiting for supper to finish cooking

Reading: 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs (daily devotion) and Jan Karon's book, In This Mountain.

Listening to: My husband watching IOS Today on TWIT TV.

Loving: Reading a real book from the library.  It's been a long time since I've done that (other than using their online services for ebooks).

Thinking: I wish supper would hurry, I'm kinda hungry.

Feeling: blessed to be an American citizen during this Independence Holiday week.

Celebrating: That I'll be getting a day off in the middle of the week this week.

Grateful for: We found a roofer to put a new roof on our house (hopefully next week) and his estimate was a lot less than we expected.  Actually, we had no idea what it would be.  But I'm so glad for what it is.

Weather: hot-hot-hot and scattered rain showers.

Enjoying: A quiet evening at home with my husband and my dog.

A quote I want to share:



 I hope you're currently having  great day and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. I almost picked up the 100 Days of brave at Sam's Club this weekend... but then my bill was already over $200 so I figured I'd wait to a better financial day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for good roofing quotes! I hope to never have to worry about ours again. We got a new one (paid for by insurance) a few years ago following a hail storm that dropped hailstones somewhere between the size of a golf ball and a baseball.

    I like the quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure this will be our last one unless we buy a new place.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your day off. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last quote you shared. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.