If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Things I am thankful for this week:

**Lunch out yesterday with both of my sisters, my brother-in-law and my husband.  It was so good to be together for the 4th.  Most of us had delicious burgers and there was no clean-up as there would have been had we grilled out.  It was too hot in our area to be out that much anyway.  So I am thankful for the nice air-conditioned restaurant and time with my family.

**A quiet evening at home with my hubby and my dog, watching some TV (the July 4th celebration from Washington DC, among other things) and working a jigsaw puzzle.  It's been awhile since I've done one.  I think it should be completed tonight.

I'm sure there is much more to be thankful for, but this is all I'm listing right now.  I just feel so blessed by God in my life.

So what are you thankful for?  If you'd like to participate, write a post on your blog, and then you can go here to link-up with Rebecca Jo. 

Thanks for visiting and commenting.  Hope you have a great day.

Cathy




4 comments:

  1. I just told Ricky I wanted to work a puzzle myself. A good summer project to do in the cool AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completed it tonight. It was only a 500 piece puzzle and fit well on my table. I'll have to post the picture later.

      Delete
  2. I hear you on the heat! Dinner out in an air conditioned restaurant sounds perfect to me. And yes, life is good these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy