If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1. I feel most energized when I _______________________.
finish my morning walk and then rest for a few minutes and read my Bible.  I just feel so accomplished when I get my walk in first thing in the morning.

2. Where were you ten years ago?

The same place I am right now.  I work at the same place, I live in the same house and I go to the same church and I am very happy with that.  Here is a picture of the girls and I from July 2008 trying on our new T-shirts for an upcoming trip to Disney World.




3. July 17th is World Emoji Day. Do you use emojis? Which one's your favorite? Your most used?
😊😂😜❤️🎈👍

4. What song would you put on a wedding DO NOT PLAY list?
Your Cheatin' Heart by Hank Williams probably should not be on a wedding play list.  lol

5. What deserves less of your attention? More of your attention?
The TV deserves probably deserves less of my attention and my husband probably deserves more (although I think I do a pretty good job of paying attention to him).

6.  Insert your own random thought here.
This is not such a great picture, but I sure do love our video chat times.



Thanks for visiting and I hope you are having a great day.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. "Your Cheatin' Heart" is a good answer :) And our answers to #5 were almost the same.
    It sure feels good to be back visiting you today. Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s so good to “see” you again. I’ll be by to see you soon.

      Delete
  2. Your Cheatin' Heart! Good one! I love my life, too. I suppose some might view it as boring, but I love my family, cats, home, church, and job! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sure many would think my life is boring too. But that’s ok. Hope your day was good too.

      Delete
  3. Hi Cathy! Great answers! I love your song choice -definitely not a wedding song HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved the answers to that question today.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I would think that 'Your Cheatin' Heart' should be omitted from the wedding play list. LOL Great answer! Cute grandson! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it sure sets the tone for the day when I make prayer and Bible study the very first things in my day. I wanted to start walking more this summer, but the bum ankle has messed that up.
    How nice that you can video chat with your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They called this evening and it was so fun. He was pretending to read.

      Delete
  6. I love the photo of you and your daughters, disney is a favorite of mine and it is timeless. The t-shirts are just as appropriate today as they were ten years ago. I enjoyed your answers to today's hodgepodge. I'm sad that Hodgepodge is going on break, just when I'm joining again... Let me know if you participate in any other blog surveys like this one.
    Cheers!
    Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We absolutely love Disney and we had such a great trip 10 years ago and once or twice since. Yes, I'm going to miss the Hodgepodge too, but I can't say I blame Joyce. It must be a lot of work to come up with these questions every week. She does such a good job. I'll be by to visit your blog soon. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  7. Good for you, I really need to get a morning walk going. I think you are right, the TV could use less of my attention. So glad you can chat with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy