If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Click here to join in.

Things I am thankful for:

  1.  Beautiful Fall colors and decorations all over the place.

Loving all the fall decorations and this pumpkin is ours.  

  2.  The opportunity to see hot air balloons.  There were 5 of them in the sky at the same time on Sunday afternoon.  The pictures below show the 2 that were closest to us.

Hot air balloons we saw from our yard on Sunday afternoon
 
3.  God's beautiful creation.  Love when he paints with such beautiful and brilliant colors.

Beautiful sunrise Monday Morning

  4.  A quiet serene morning behind our Doctor's Office.  My hubby had an appointment and I waited in the car.  After a bit of looking at this pond from a distance, I had to get out and take a closer look and taken some pictures.  I love the reflections in the water.  Oh and hubby had an excellent report from the Doctor.  Thank you Jesus.

Another beautiful sunrise last Wednesday morning





  5.  Thankful for all of God's beautiful creatures.  This deer was just standing across the pond.  It was dark enough still that I couldn't see him through the camera lens, but I think I still got a couple pretty good pictures.  Of course, I had to lighten it up so we could see him/her.

This deer was on the far side of the pond in the above picture


So what are you thankful for today?

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. "Oh and hubby had an excellent report from the Doctor. Thank you Jesus."

    Amen!

    I am thankful for friends. :) It's going to be a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fall colors too.
    I swear, you must live in Hot Air balloon central!!!! :) You are always seeing them.
    Glad your hubby's visit went well - & love you got down close to take some pics. I LOVE reflection pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos. Oh how I miss hot air balloons, when we lived in Arlington we use to see them all the time... that was long ago..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. So much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for the beautiful morning moon I saw this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news about the good doctor's report! Those photos are beautiful! It is always breathtaking to see hot air balloons in the sky! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was a post full of really cool photos! Each one better than the last. Those hot air balloons were phenomenal! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy