If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Things I am thankful for:

** Our local PetSmart does a good job grooming Lucy.  We've used several different groomers there and they have all done well.


**  God's beautiful spring creation.  This blooming tree is in my sister's yard.



**  Hubby and I were involved an accident on Saturday.  I'm thankful that we were not injured and the damage is not terrible and we will still be able to take the van on our trip.


**  I've enjoyed having time to work on this baby blanket this week.  Hoping to get it completed before Easter.


**  We went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and this cute bunny sat on the hearth.  Just had to get a picture.  Oh and breakfast was delicious!


Hope you have plenty of things to be thankful for this week.  You can click here to join in with Rebecca and Friends.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. Your sister's tree is so beautiful!!! I love Cracker Barrel-I have not been there in forever-they have the BEST ever breakfast!!!!! Have a great day Cathy!! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her tree is pretty year round, even when there are no blooms or leaves.

      I agree, Cracker Barrel is great! I love their dinners even more than their breakfasts.

      Have a good day!

      Delete
  2. So glad you were OK... even little bumps can be a big deal when you get JOLTED. Glad everyone was OK.
    Look at that bunny. I always love Easter when you can find all the lambs everywhere too. A knitter's heart loves a lamb, right? - speaking of which - love that blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too. Now just to get it fixed. At least the guy that hit us had insurance. I am so thankful for that too.

    I just loved that bunny and lambs are wonderful too.

    I love the Bernat Blanket yarn. It's so soft and squishy and works up so fast. I mean each row is almost an inch added on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I'm glad the accident was not a bad one and that you and your husband are okay.
    Lucy's poses are too cute!
    Cracker Barrel...YUM! Tim gave me a gift card for there in my stocking at Christmas and we haven't gone yet. Unfortunately, the closest Cracker Barrel is about 45 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely things to be thankful for!! That bunny and Easter basket are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy looks great! I love that Spring is here. So sorry about your accident and thankful you are okay. That's a beautiful baby blanket. Cute Easter decoration. I need to get mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We went to Cracker Barrel for the first time last year when we were on a road trip to Pennsylvania and that place is amazing! I can't wait to go back! (Last I heard, there are no Cracker Barrels here in the Seattle area.) :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to know you were not injured in the accident. Cars can be replaced, but people are more important! We went to Cracker Barrel yesterday for lunch, and I always do a little shopping there. Found some nice gifts for my sister's b.d. and also for a friend. Found something for me too. I love their stuff. Your doggy is so cute. We were Grandpup sitting for our two granddogs...two cute pekingness, Sugar and Spice, this weekend. They kept us busy, much like toddlers...but it was fun. They are back home now, and I feel like a grandmother does...happy to see them come, and happy to see them go...Ha Ha!! Enjoy your trip that is coming up. Take care and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy