1. How many siblings do you have? 4 Are you rivals or do you support each other in all you do? I believe we support each other very well as adults. Now when we were kids, I'm sure we were rivals at time, but no one else better pick on us. lol
2. Have you heard of the Birth Order Book? What are your thoughts on the premise that your birth order affects everything you do in life? I have heard of the book but have not read it, so it's a little hard for me to answer this. I'm the middle child, so I know I must be the most special. lol
3. Is there something that you still do that drives your siblings crazy? Talking way too much. I guess that's why they called me Chatty Cathy.
4. Are you closer to your siblings now than you were when you were younger? I think I've always felt pretty close to them. Being in the middle gave me opportunity to be close with the older and younger ones. There have been times we didn't get to be as close as at other times in life.
5. Would you dare to tell us an embarrassing story about a sibling? No, I don't think I will here. They might hurt me. lol
6. Tell us something random about your week.
My eye doctor sent me to a neuro specialist because of something he saw during my regular exam. I went to see him yesterday and all is good! My optic nerve is exactly what it's supposed to be. Thank you Lord! Love those good reports from the doctor.
Click here if you'd like to participate in the Wednesday Medley.
I definitely wish I felt closer to my sister but since neither of us are very emotional, we just... aren't.ReplyDelete
We're not very emotional or demonstrative in our affection either, but I know they would do anything to help me, as I would them. Plus we just enjoy being together.Delete
Whew... that's always scary to be told to go to the neurologist office!!!! Glad it turned out OK.ReplyDelete
HAHA - how appropriately named were you for Chatty cathy :)
It was, but all is good and I had a bone density test the same day and just got the report that it was all good too!Delete
Yes, Chatty Cathy was and is very appropriate. lol
I love good reports from the doctors too. Chatty Cathy was mentioned in BSF and some of the younger girls had no idea of what we were talking about.ReplyDelete
I can't believe someone doesn't know about Chatty Cathy. I guess, that's showing my age. lolDelete
Good doctor reports are the BEST!!!! Thanks for giving us that little glimpse into your life! The family photo is adorable! Annster's DomainReplyDelete
Good to hear that there wasn't anything serious going on with your eyes! Have a great Wednesday!ReplyDelete
Thank you JodiDelete
I laughed at your answer to #5. I almost wow on mine that I could tell an embarrassing takt but then they'd beat me "to a bloody pulp" as they so often threatened to do!! Brothers! LolReplyDelete
I know what you mean. But I'm thinking I'd be more scared of the girls than the boys. lolDelete
Thank goodness your optic nerve is fine! That had to be scary! Thanks for joining the Medley today! It has been fun reading about everyone's siblings. Only a few have shared something embarrassing! Great picture!ReplyDelete
It was a little scary, but I tried not to worry too much. Thank your for always providing us with these fun Medley Questions.ReplyDelete
Great family photo! It sounds like you have a great relationship with your sibs...that's the way it should be, although it is sad when it doesn't happen that way. Loved your answers...Chatty Cathy...I love it! And so glad to hear that your optic nerve is awesome!ReplyDelete