If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Click here to link-up with Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand

I'm thankful for:

**There have been some issues we have been dealing with for my sister and I'm thanking God that it seems they are starting to come together and everything should be fine after this.  I can't even tell you how happy and relieved this makes me.  I'm also very thankful for my other brother and sister who makes most of this happen.  They are truly a blessing.

**My grandson -- he just makes me smile and so happy.  Love his little chocolate milk mustache in the picture below.


**the quiet New Years Eve night that hubby and I had.  We went out for dinner and then came home and relaxed for the night.  New Years Day we stayed home all day (which is a rarity for us) and I got some things done that I've been putting off for months, plus did some reading and watching TV.  As you can see in the below pictures, our Lucy was very happy to have us home with her.  I actually watched "The Lion King", which I haven't seen in years and it was really good.  I'm rather enjoying Disney+.  Then hubby and I (and Lucy) watched a really good documentary on Scott Kelly and his 1 year stay on the space station.  Very interesting stuff.




This morning I was checking FB and ran across the article below.  I thought it was really good and worth sharing here.


I am so thankful for all of my friends and family and for each one of you that read here and comment.  Hope you all have a blessed week.

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. Love that chocolate milk mustache! So cute! We spent a quiet New Year's Day as well and I agree about loving the Disney+. We are getting a lot of use out of it. Have a great Thursday!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We starting to use the Disney+ more and more. I'm really enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. Glad that things are being worked out for your sister. I know I appreciate all that my sister does for my dad. I feel guilty for not being there to help her. Love the chocolate mustache! I love the six little stories. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby. I am blessed that we all live close, so we can all help. You can't help where you live, so don't feel guilty. I'm sure you do whatever you can to help.

      Delete
  3. There's something soooo endearing about a sleeping child, and your grandson is no exception. Those '6 Little Stories' is a keeper … thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is and when it's your grandchild, it's even better.

      Delete
  4. I love that article! Such good lessons. :)
    And the boy...he is all boy sleeping there with his chocolate mustache and a bruise on his forehead. They sure capture our hearts, don't they?
    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I are definitely blessed with our Coltons.

      Delete
  5. Love the picture of your sweet grandson. Precious. The 6 little stories is very good! Great way to start my day with a joyful attitude! Thankful that God is working in the areas of your life/relationships that is needed. Praise God!! Have a blessed and beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is definitely working and I'm so glad. I thought those stories were so simple, yet so profound.

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love that clipping!!! Gives me chills. I love the attitude one best of all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really good one. In fact, from now on I am 16 with 46 years of experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy