If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Click the button above to link-up with Rebecca.

This week I'm thankful for many things, but this is what I am most thankful for today.   If you can't tell, I'm kinda missing this little fellow.  Definitely have to find some time to video-chat with this guy this weekend.

Sleeping Beauty!

Look at those sweet eyes!

With all the trouble with Covid-19 this little one's only worry is about his Spiderman Ice Cream melting, which is exactly how it should be.
 So what are you thankful for today?

Thanks for visiting!

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I hope you find some time to video chat soon. I had a video chat with my grandson last night. He lives 2000 miles away. Video chats are my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping we can do it tonight. Mine lives about 1100 miles away, so I totally understand.

      Delete
  2. I'm thankful for my families health and I pray it stays that way. I think we are going to have to Skype with James even though they live close by. We are down for the count. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Offhand I can't think of anything more beautiful than a sleeping child! Right this second, I'm thankful for my health and that of my family. So much we've taken for granted …..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on the sleeping child. I'm thankful that you all are healthy and so are we. I hope maybe after this we won't take that so for granted. Stay well.

      Delete
  4. The sweet innocence of kids - how they make us smile in all our worries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy