If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Click above button to link up with Rebecca. 

For some unknown reason my post disappeared. Thanks Stacy for the heads up.  I don’t know exactly what I said, but it was something along this lines.

I had my annual mammogram on Tuesday. The report came back as all clear. That means it is 4 years now since I was diagnosed with breast cancer. God was so good to me then to help me through that year and out the other side to good health. I’m so thankful that I’ve been allowed to see my grandson growing up and turning 4 (he was born September of that year). I’m hoping and praying God will allow me to see him graduate high school and maybe college and get married. But even should the cancer come back some day, I will still believe that He is still Good. 

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. I am a 14 year breast cancer survivor, even had a mastectomy. I am so thankful your mammogram went well. I am also thankful for you. smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 14 years...that is awesome! My sister is a 29 year survivor. We both had mastectomies too. Thanking God that all 3 of us are still here!!

      Delete
  2. PRAISE THE LORD! I know with just my one scare, I still get nervous to get my mammogram each year so I can imagine nerves are high when you go. So glad everything is still good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a little bit. Mostly though, it's not too bad.

      Delete
  3. THANK GOD! I'm such a coward and have been using this season of uncertainty to postpone my mammogram. Thank you for sharing this news with us, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to delay all the time but when I got cancer, that changed all that. I was stage 3 and had I gone and had my regular checkups, it may not have been that bad. So now, I make the next year's appointment before I leave the office. I don't like going, but I also don't like having cancer. lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy