If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday Fotos - Boys, Puppies, Flowers and Skies

Here are some pictures recently taken, either by me or by my daughter.


Miss Lucy was groomed last week.  

I can finally see her eyes again

Beautiful sunrise

Still beautiful

Flowers in my neighborhood

Love these every year on this mailbox

Looks like a storm's coming

My Little Woody!  Look where he has his gun stuck.  😍
More beautiful skies

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Love your photos. I always love the sky. Your grandson is getting so big. They change so quickly but it sure is fun watching them!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word … that lil' cowpoke with his trusty sidearm! His expression sure looks like he means business. :)
    Love Lucy, so dolled up -- better than playing with baby dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I sure hope that pistol isn't loaded. LOL. Ha Ha. I have three boys so I know how serious and much fun they can be. I miss them being little like that. Well, then again, maybe not so much! I'm too old to chase after little boys nowadays. Love your pictures. So good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy