If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday Fotos - Boys, Puppies, Flowers and Skies

Here are some pictures recently taken, either by me or by my daughter.


Miss Lucy was groomed last week.  

I can finally see her eyes again

Beautiful sunrise

Still beautiful

Flowers in my neighborhood

Love these every year on this mailbox

Looks like a storm's coming

My Little Woody!  Look where he has his gun stuck.  😍
More beautiful skies

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Love your photos. I always love the sky. Your grandson is getting so big. They change so quickly but it sure is fun watching them!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word … that lil' cowpoke with his trusty sidearm! His expression sure looks like he means business. :)
    Love Lucy, so dolled up -- better than playing with baby dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I sure hope that pistol isn't loaded. LOL. Ha Ha. I have three boys so I know how serious and much fun they can be. I miss them being little like that. Well, then again, maybe not so much! I'm too old to chase after little boys nowadays. Love your pictures. So good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.