If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

Friday Fotos

Photos from my week.

My sister's beautiful front porch

Mr. Spider get away from my flower basket!  Although I will say you have made a beautiful home for yourself.


Wispy Clouds 

Moon in the daylight

Flying low in our neighborhood

Lucy coming home from her annual vet appointment.
Happy 4th of July to all!
Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Great photos. Lucy is adorable. A happy 4th to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, have a lovely July 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great images! I love the ones of that airplane, our flag and best of all, Miss Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister's hanging baskets are gorgeous! And how cute is Lucy? Happy 4th to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too which is why I couldn't resist taking the picture.

      Delete
  5. Love the porches, and the spider web/spider, pooch, and plane. And the clouds too. What did I miss? They were all good. Happy 4th of July!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I did enjoy the weekend and I hope yours was wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos. Love your sisters porch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy