1. The Hodgepodge lands on National Dog Day this year (August 26th). Do you own a dog? Did you have a dog when you were growing up, or maybe some other kind of pet? Would you say you're more of a dog person or a cat person? Neither is okay too : )
Yes, I own a dog. Yes, we had dogs growing up. The first one that I remember was a Boston Terrior named Poochie and my grandparents had her sister, Bubbles. I am definitely a dog person.
2. Last time you felt 'dog tired'?
Monday night. I woke up early (5:00am) and by the end of the day, I couldn't keep my eyes open while hubby and I were watching TV.
3. It's said you can't teach an old dog new tricks. When did you last prove this idiom true or prove it wrong?
I think it's false. I think we can learn what we really want too. I've recently learned this stitch in crochet and love it.
4. A favorite book, television show, or movie featuring a dog. Why did you love it?
A Dog Named Christmas. I like it because it was a great feel good movie and it was about a dog and Christmas. What more could you want.
5. Last time you had reason to (literally or figuratively) exclaim 'hot diggity dog'?
When I got to see both of my girls and my grandson this summer.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Thanks for visiting today. If you'd like to participate, you can click on the button at the top of the page.