If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A Sentence A Day - August, the Birthday Month


My August one day at a time.
1 - Saturday.  Hubby and I took a drive out into the country and went to an Amish Restaurant for lunch in Plain City and just enjoyed being together which is a perfect Saturday for us.

2 - Sunday.  Wonderful church service where hubby preached a great sermon about the last day!

3 - Monday.  Picked up our oldest daughter from the airport (grandma came with us) and went out for supper and then spent the evening talking and just having a good time together.  

4 - Tuesday.  My 63rd birthday in which I worked and then spent an evening at home with just hubby and me.

5 - Wednesday.  Typical Wednesday with work, hubby doing live Bible Study on FB and then home for some TV.

6 - Thursday. Had some pretty skies this evening while out with Lucy.

7 - Friday.

8 - Saturday.  Picked up Kelli from her friends and then went to lunch and then I decided to get my hair cut and Kelli went with me and then to Walmart and then home and we watched Frozen 2...first time for me to see it and I loved it!

9 - Sunday.  Church and then Tracy, Kelli and I met Tracy's mom for lunch and then we went to the Black Barn and I got some produce and Kelli and I took pictures at their sunflower field.



10 - Monday.  I took the day off work and we went out to breakfast with Kelli and then took her to the airport and then hubby and I spent the day driving out in the country and just being together.

11 - Tuesday.  Hubby had doctor's appointment and then I went into work and then home to relax for the evening.

12 - Wednesday.  Work, church FB live and then came home and watched the final 3 episodes of the documentary "Into the Unknown, The Making of Frozen 2" and really enjoyed it.

13 - Thursday. 

14 - Friday. Work and picked up some dinner and did some laundry and watched a documentary on David Foster. Love his music. 

15 - Saturday. Got to visit with both my sisters then spent the rest of the day with my hubby. Perfect!

16 - Sunday.

17 - Monday.  Lucy's Birthday and she is 7 years old.

18 - Tuesday.  Finally caught a picture of a hummingbird at my feeder, though it’s not a good picture. 

19 - Wednesday.  Got a new face mask that a friend made for me. 

20 - Thursday.

21 - Friday.  Beautiful sunset. 

22 - Saturday. Had a full day with hubby and no appointments or any plans but just did what we wanted.

23 - Sunday.  Church and then a visit with both sisters and then back to church and then saw a beautiful rainbow after church.

24 - Monday.  Took hubby for his annual eye exam and all is good.

25 - Tuesday.  Hubby's 59th birthday (yes, he is 4 years younger than me.) lol

26 - Wednesday. Work and church online for a nice day and National Dog Day. 
This is from several years ago, but I love it.
27 - Thursday.  Laundry night...yay! lol 

28 - Friday.  Hubby and I met up with his mom and went out and had Italian for dinner and just a real good time talking.  

29 - Saturday.  We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and got then we took Lucy to get groomed and I can actually see her eyes again. lol 

30 - Sunday.  Church twice and a nice porch visit with my sister.

31 - Monday.  Work and then did a Kroger grocery pick-up and went home and had hamburgers for dinner and did some much needed housework and watched a documentary on Titanic. 

Hope you had a good month!

Cathy

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. It sounds like it was a great month! Happy birthday to you, your hubby and Lucy! The photos are all so fantastic too, Have a great September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet compilation ... and I love the photo of you and Kelli at the Sunflower field. Remember saying I need to do something like this, then never followed up. No time like the present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun month! You had a birthday and family and friends and lots of good stuff! I love that you keep track of your days and know what you did every day. I don't know what I had for breakfast today. LOL. Oh, wait...we had scrambled eggs, grits, and toast! Ha! How's that for remembering? I enjoyed your post and hope your September is as lovely as your August was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A birthday month! YAHOOO
    Love your new mask - its so cute!
    How is Lucy 7 already??? ... I guess that's right. Harvey Dent just turned 7 too. & we got them around the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday to the both of you! My husband is only 3 MONTHS younger than me and he loves talking about how much older I am in between my birthday and his every year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always impressed with you folks who do the One Day at a Time posts! I can't remember what happened last week! LOL Always fun to read. Beautiful sunset, beautiful sunflowers, and beautiful people!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sunflower photos. I didn't know there was a "Making of Frozen" movie -- my daughter has seen Frozen 2 three times so we'll need to check that out! I tried getting pictures of hummingbirds this month too and it's HARD. My husband is 10 years younger than me :) Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Porch and driveway visits are the best! Glad you enjoyed time with your sisters. Beautiful sunset and rainbow photos. We have a hummingbird feeder but I never see anyone partaking from it. They seem to prefer our flowers and I am never quick enough to snap a pic. Here's to having a full day with no demands on your time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sunflowers are pretty. We like to grow them in our garden. We don't do anything with them, just enjoy having them in the garden. Your humming bird picture is perfect as if being looked at in real life. Cute facemask. My Moma made everyone in our family one. Mine is red stripped. Hubby's is camo. Ohhhh you both had birthdays this month hence the "birthday month"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy