1. The Hodgepodge lands on the second day of a brand new month. Tell us one thing you're looking forward to in September. Visiting my daughter in Florida and going wedding dress shopping. Not so much the flight to get there as I haven't flown in about 15 years or so and never by myself. lol
2. Do you enjoy browsing second-hand shops? Yes, sometimes, although typically, I'm not much of a shopper at all. . Last thing you bought or 'inherited' second hand? Books, from the Used Book Store. Plus most of my furniture was given to us and some was made by my dad (which I totally love).
3. Something you had second thoughts about after committing to, purchasing, or posting/commenting online? How about every time we buy a new vehicle. For a day or so afterward I always wonder if we got a good deal. But then I get over it and just enjoy it.
4. What's a product or service you use that you'd rate as second to none? My mechanic. He is awesome and always works us in and takes care of us. We've even been on vacation out of state and called him about a problem and he does his best to diagnose from what hubby tells him and he's almost always been right. Gives us an idea of what to expect when we've had to use a mechanic from out of town. If you live in my area, I would definitely give you his name and number.
5. Something you do so often or that comes so naturally to you it's second nature? Play the old hymns on the piano.
6. Insert your own random thought here.My philosophy!