If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Click button above to link up.

I'm thankful for:  

**Time to do some reading.  Just finished a romance book that took place in Sugarcreek, Ohio which is a place I've been to many times.  Really loved it!



**The beautiful skies we've had lately




**Lucy got groomed, which she really needed.  Plus look at those pretty skies in the window..


**Also hubby and I watched a very interesting documentary the other night on Antartica.  Talk about beautiful skies.  They have lights there like the Northern lights.  So beautiful.  

**God has made such beautiful nature for us because He loves us.  Isn't that just awesome?

What are you thankful for?

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies indeed!! Lucy looks gorgeous! What is the name of the book? I'm from Ohio and also know Sugarcreek!! I enjoyed your thankful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Love Finds You in Sugarcreek, Ohio. It was also made into a movie.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Glad you were able to get in some reading and get Lucy groomed, Beefy is way, way overdue. I didn't realize how much silver Lucy had until this and your sentence a month post, she's a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, Lucy is much darker when her hair is cut!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and indeed, God has made such wonderful nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lucy's holiday bows :)
    You get the best sky views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy’s so pretty! Love how our fur babies smell and feel after being groomed!

    BTW, this is Myra/Mevely317; Blogger's giving me fits trying to comment as myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myra! Sorry Blogger is giving you so much trouble.

      Delete
  6. Yes, that IS awesome! I never tire of looking at God's beautiful skies! And your Lucy is so pretty and perky with her new "do".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of these days, I'm going to trip and fall when walking the dog, because I can't stop looking up at the sky at either clouds, stars or planes. lol

      Delete
  7. The Lord is such a great artist, those skies are beautiful! Lucy is so cute and I bet she feels so much better after getting all spruced up. I know I do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy