If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Click to link up

Some things I am thankful for today:

**Vet appointment after work to get Lucy's rabies shot and it's a car appointment so I don't have to wrestle with her in the office.

**Groomer's appointment after work Monday because she really needs it.

**A sister who was going to Joann's to get some yarn on sale and bought some for me too.  She's the best!

**A hubby who doesn't mind how much yarn I buy and supports me in my addiction.  lol

**My knitting machine and how much fun it is when you have the right yarn and learning which works and which doesn't.  Below are some I've made this week.




**I'm thankful for audio books I can listen to at work.  Currently listing to "The Tattooist of Auschwitz" which is a novel based on a true story.  Interesting.

**My Kindle which I'm reading a really good series, which I've read before.  I love reading series books.

**And most of all I'm thankful for Jesus Christ who loves me beyond distraction!

So what are you thankful for today?

Cathy


5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that last image! I know they're hats, but at first glance they reminded me of Bernie's mittens. (*smile*) That's so neat, you're allowed to listen to audio books while at work!
    Absolutely, I'm thankful for God's enduring grace and mercy! That, and my family is all healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hats are all so nice! Is your Etsy shop open yet? We don't need knit hats here in FL but those are all great!! Thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one of those blue hats turned out beautiful & I love they all are different.
    I love the drive up vet thing right now. It takes away the guilt when they give shots & you have to be in the room where the fur babies give you that stare like, "HOW DARE YOU"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hats turned out great! They look like the ones I do on the loom, but I have to learn how to do the "cuff" on them. Isn't it great to have a hubby who doesn't complain about your addictions? I have one of those, too. :) Thanks for reminding me. I need to call the groomer and get an appointment scheduled for Daisy. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy