If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday Photos

 I don't really have any new photographs that I haven't already posted.  But I thought I'd post this, because I sure would like to be there and seeing this right now.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend!

Cathy

16 comments:

  1. I'm just going to sit & stare at it & feel like I'm there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....I would love to be there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and a perfect Friday photo. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'd love to be out there right now on the deck of a cruise ship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful view!! I DID see the ocean and walk on the beach a couple of days ago. It was lovely. I may have to go back again soon. Just because... This is a lovely picture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo! I just changed my background photo at work to one of the ocean. I sigh every time I look at it. Wish I was there too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely...it's 78 degrees here today and sunny. I am ready now for summer so I hope this weather sticks around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in the 60's and its bright and sunny and I'm okay with that.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy