1. Find a penny. Look at the date and tell us something about your life or what you were doing that year? I have 3 pennies in my purse. The first two I checked are 2021 and the third is 2020. That's no fun. So I went looking and found a 1986 penny. I was working where I work now, but I was a dispatcher working all 3 shifts monthly (and would never want to work that again).and September 14, 1986 was my 10 year work anniversary. I wasn't married yet, in fact we hadn't even had a conversation yet, though I sang in his choir. I was 29 years old and lived with my sister in a cute little apartment in town.
2. Were you given an allowance as a child? Did you have to earn it in some way? Did you learn to save money when you were a child or is that something you figured out as an adult? No allowance and savings came as an adult.
3. April 23rd is National Take A Chance Day...what's a chance you need or want to take? I can't think of anything right at the moment.
4. What's some outdated slang you seem to use a little too often? Cool! I really need to quit saying that so much, but I probably won't as it is so ingrained in me. I even text it a lot.
5. It's National Poetry month and I always like to make us work our brains a little... Roses are red Violets are blue ....you fill in the rest with something original...
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm no good at poetry
How about you?
6. Insert your own random thought here. For goodness sakes, it's April 21st and this is what we get for the weather!!! It's beautiful for sure, but I'm ready for spring weather, which we've been having by the way, and then this pops up.
I hope you're having a great day and thanks for visiting.