If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 


1. Monday, August 16th was National Roller Coaster Day. Are you a fan?  Yes. Did you celebrate? No.  Last place/time you rode a roller coaster? That would probably be our last trip to Disney World which I think was in 2012 and it was on the Rock N Roller Coaster and Big Thunder Mountain.

2. Tell us about a time in your life where it felt like you were figuratively riding a roller coaster. Working through the whole adoption process was definitely a roller coaster ride.

3. Favorite treat to eat at an amusement park or state fair? Funnel Cake

4. Are you easy to get along with? I think so.  Elaborate. At least most of the time.

5. Something on your calendar to see-do-read-accomplish or just enjoy before month's end? Celebrate my hubby's 60th birthday next week.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 



Thanks for visiting!

Cathy

17 comments:

  1. Love your random thought! I can imagine the roller coaster of adoption after watching our brother and his wife adopt. Happy Hodgepodge to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the smiles on your random thought. I hope you have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friend's daughter and her hubby are fostering a 3 mo. old -- hoping to adopt. Already the birth mother's aunt has said she wants custody, but thankfully changed her mind. They have to wait one year for the court to determine custody. I can't imagine the emotional struggle. So glad your experienced turned out happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did, but it took about 3 years to get it all finalized

      Delete
  4. Oh, yes, Rock N roller coaster....and funnel cake....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Rockin' Roller Coaster was SO MUCH FUN!! And so was Thunder Mountain! Happy birthday to your hubby!! Celebrate well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy, We went through the process too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough, but definitely worth it and I'm sure you agree!

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday to your hubs! I like your random thought. We have had the busiest month I can remember in a long time, all good stuff but I do feel like I need a vacation to recharge : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only imagine the roller coaster experience of adoption, but what a blessing once it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Funnel Cake in the UK. I'll have to check that.

    I like your Frog's Prayer.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy