If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. Is Halloween a big deal in your neighborhood? Not really.  We do have kids that trick or treat though, but not many. Was it something you celebrated as a child? Yes, I remember trick or treating as a child.  With your own children? My own kids did, but usually, we took them to my parents neighborhood because the houses were closer, plus they got to see their grandparents and show them their costumes.   Do you like candy corn? .   Yes, in small doses.

2. Are you a scaredy cat? Sometimes  About what? Trying new things, but always scared of spiders (at least the big black ones)!

3. Last time you were somewhere that should have been busy but felt like a 'ghost town'? At the Chick-fil-a Drive through at lunch today.  Usually this is a humongous line, but there were just a few of us there.  Strange.

4. Do you like chili and if so how do you like it?  Yes, I like it the way hubby makes it.  Beans or no beans? I prefer no beans, but hubby likes beans, so we compromise.  He only puts about half of what he would like in it.  Meat or no meat?  Meat  Beef or chicken?   Beef, unless I'm eating white chili.  Spice or no spice? I really prefer a milder chili like hubby makes.  Favorite toppings? Grated cheddar cheese.

5. Would you describe yourself as a night owl? No,  I used to be when I worked 2nd shift for years, but no more.  What time of night qualifies?  I would consider being up to around 3:00am as a night owl.  What are you doing while everyone else is asleep? I used to watch TV or read.  Do you then 'sleep in'? No, because I have to go to work.  Define 'sleeping in'. I used to sleep in until around 11:00-11:30, but I didn't go to bed until around 4:00am then.

6. Insert your own random thought here.  

Anybody else watching the Hallmark Christmas movies?

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm going to work my way through the Countdown to Christmas movie list like I did last year. I have a sticker sheet of little red and green glitter dots that I place over the little red box once I've watched a movie and at the end of the countdown, I make a scrapbook page with the list. I enjoyed Friday and Saturday's premieres but wasn't that enthused about Sunday's. Looking forward to this weekend. Happy to find another Hallmark Christmas movie lover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Sunday's movie was not as good as some, but at least it had a decent ending. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not ready to start thinking about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually listening to Christmas music right now at work. lol

      Delete
  3. I am planning on watching all the Hallmark Christmas movies. I may even decorate earlier than normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you. We plan to watch them all too. If I were going to be home I'd decorate early too. In fact, if I can find the time, I may put my tree up before we leave so we can enjoy it as soon as we get home.

      Delete
  4. Before Covid we weren't Hallmark movie watchers but...now we are. :)
    Happy Hodgepodge to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son keeps asking to watch Christmas movies but I am just not there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had chili with no beans. I can't wait for Christmas movies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine in a few years we will go over and watch James Trick or Treat. He's not really into it yet. Yes, shredded cheese is awesome on chili. You know me, I'm right on top with the Hallmark movies. Lifetime's will be starting on Nov. 12th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy