If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

My November Reads

I decided to link up with "Show Us Your Books" for November.  I've done more reading this year than for a long time.  I'm ahead of the GoodRead Goal I set in January and that makes me happy.  I believe after I retire at the end of this month, I'll be reading even more as I'll actually have more free time (or at least I hope so).  So excited, because I truly love reading.

Anyway, My GoodRead Account shows I completed 3 books in November.  Two of them are the Love Inspired Romance - both Christmas related stories and the third is by my favorite Christian author, who as far as I know is no longer publishing books (which is really sad).  Hoping she'll start writing again.  I have re-read most of her books again this year and hope to get to the rest of them to re-read again soon.


The Rancher's Christmas Match by Brenda Minton:  I really enjoyed this book about a struggling single mom who moves to a small town where they offering assistance starting new businesses.  She will also be closer to her parents (who had disowned her).  This was a very good story and I enjoyed it a lot.


The Nanny's Texas Christmas by Lee Tobin McClain.  Another nice read about a guy who runs a ranch for troubled kids.  He hires a nanny to help with his son.  It was a good read.


This is actually 2 short stories and they are both excellent.  Lori Wick has been my favorite author for many years.  These are very quick reads but very enjoyable.


You can click below if you'd like to link up.  This is my first time to ever join in.

Life According to Steph

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. I always love the Christmas covers, even though I don't read many of them!

    Glad you've joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a Christmas book and am now reading The Three Women of Christmas. I hope to get to the library, or maybe look through what I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun reads! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you here! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy