Click above to link up.
1. How young is young? In the past, according to various organizations who decide these things, age 60 was the 'border age' to old. The World Health Organization has done new research recently and divided up the categories as-0-17 (underage), 18-65 (youth or young people), 66-79 (middle-aged), 80-99 (elderly senior), 100+ (long-lived elderly). Your thoughts on this particular breakdown, and also your thoughts as to where you land? This is interesting. According to this I'm in the youth or young people category for another few months. I'm more than thrilled to be considered middle-aged and that's kind of how I think of myself. But let's be honest, not too many people live to be 128! lol
2. TIME magazine has declared Elon Musk person of the year in 2021. What say you? If you want to know more about how they choose you'll find that info in the link here. If you were choosing, who would be your person of the year? Since this is about who makes the most news (good or bad), I don't have an answer as I seldom spend much time watching or reading the news.
3. I read here ten habits of extremely likable people which include-they greet the world with a smile on their face, they ask questions, they're consistent, they put the phone away, they remember names and use them, they keep an open mind and don't pass judgement, they're authentic, they're kind and generous, accountable for their mistakes, and they send thank you notes.
So, are you likable-lol? I think I am, but perhaps someone else should judge this and not me. Which one of these habits could use some further developing in your own life? I need to get better at remembering people's names. I've never been good at that. What is one habit/quality you'd add to the list? Just always treat others the way you would like to be treated.
4. One non-holiday related task/job/goal/dream on your to-do list that you hope/plan to make happen before the new year rolls in? I want to become more of a minimalist and get rid of all the "stuff" in our house and garage. I've begun, but I have a long way to go and no way it will be done before the end of the year. But I should have lots of time after the first of year to accomplish this. I want to head into my retirement years with a lot less "stuff."
5. Share with us some of your holiday plans. We really don't have the plans made yet. It'll be hubby and me at home and then plans to visit with my brother and sisters at some point and also be with hubby's brother & family and his mom too. Not sure how that all is going to look at this time. I guess you could say we'll be flying by the seat of our pants.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
|found on internet|