1. January 25th is National Opposites Day. 'They' say opposites attract...do you agree, and if so is that a good thing? Or do you subscribe more to a 'birds of a feather' philosophy? I would have to say both can be true, it all depends on the people involved.
2. Something you're glad to have behind you? Forty-five years of employment (although I'm very thankful for those years and that job). Something you're glad is ahead of you? Hopefully, many years of retirement.
3. Your favorite hot food? I'm not sure I have a favorite as I love so many. Maybe dumplings or many different soups. Cold food? Same as above with hot food, but maybe ice cream. Are you a fan of breakfast for dinner? Yes, I love breakfast for dinner, but unfortunately, hubby does not.
4. Are you someone who always arrives to appointments/events early or do you tend to run late? Since I've been married, we're typically early thanks to hubby. Last thing you were late for? I think I was late for work one morning in my last week (no problem though, because I just stayed over the amount of time I was late. lol
5. "What good is the warmth of summer without the cold of winter to give it sweetness?" John Steinbeck....Your thoughts? I think it's true!
6. Insert your own random thought here. Here's a quote from Buddy LaRosa (founder of LaRosa's Pizza - a local chain) that I really like. "Good, better, best...never let it rest until your good is better and your better is best!"
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!