If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

***not having to go anywhere unless I choose to as it is so very cold out.

***already enjoying having more time to blog.

***a really good Bible Study last night on the last day.  One important thing was noted that we should not wait until then to make a decision for Christ, as we may not make it until the last day, we may die today!  Now is definitely the time to choose Jesus.

***started on Tuesday reading the Bible in a year chronologically.  This will be my second time doing this.

***YouVersion Bible App - it makes doing this reading plan so very easy.

***my husband being home with me today and tomorrow.  He's planning to try to be off on Thursday and Friday whenever possible so we can have more time together.

This is just a small list, but I am thankful for each of these and so much more.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy


10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, I am reading it in chronologically too! Nice that your hubby can take time off. We are having really nice weather this week though the nice are pretty cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list. I have to try reading through the Bible. Glad you are enjoying your retirement. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby. I'm using the YouVersion App on my iPad and really enjoying reading the Bible this way.

      Delete
  3. So happy for you to have this wonderful time now that you are retired, and I do hope your hubby can spend more time with you so you can enjoy doing some special things together. I know the life of the minister and wife can be very very hectic and not much time for each other, so take advantage of that time as much as you can. Looking forward to hearing how God is going to be blessing you through your study of His Word as well as your time of relaxation and retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is a good one! Nice that your hubby is trying to get more time to spend with you! Happy Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy