Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 463
2. What's a food you eat that evokes a memory? Fruit Loops Cereal Explain. They always remind me of my dad's mom because it was at their home in Safety Harbor, FL that I ate Fruit Loops for the first time.
3. This week's Hodgepodge lands on National Visit Your Relatives Day. Will you celebrate by visiting a relative? No, I don't think so. (Actually Kelli and her husband are flying in today as she is in a wedding this weekend and we'll see them for a few minutes, but will really get to visit on Thursday and Sunday with them) However, some of my girl cousins and I had lunch together yesterday. If so is travel involved? For them a flight from Florida, but not for us. Geographically, who is your nearest relative (not counting those living in your own house)? My sister only lives about a mile from our home.
4. What's your most frequently used emoji? 😂Do you make more phone calls, send more emails, or mainly text to communicate with friends and family? Mostly phone calls and some texts, rarely email.
5. Tell us the story behind a favorite piece of furniture. I have several favorites and all were made by my dad. My Livingroom end tables, a wardrobe in our bedroom, etc. Love them all.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.