1. Something you learned from your father? I think he was influential in teaching me to love Southern Gospel Music. And really most of what I learned from him was just watching him in his daily life. I am so thankful for him,
2. Do you like onions? Raw or cooked? How about onion rings? What's something you love to eat that calls for onions? I like my onions cooked and I love onion rings. I like a Philly Cheesesteak with onions and peppers and also an Italian Sausage sandwich with peppers and onions.
3. It's officially summer (in the Northern hemisphere)...your favorite and least favorite things about the season? I enjoy the longer hours of light and I dislike the heat.
4. When you think about the summers of your childhood what are two or three things that come to mind? Swimming, bike riding, and mom taking us to the Library and getting to pick out books to read.
5. A hot mess, the heat of the moment, beat the heat, if you can't stand the heat, catch heat, in a dead heat...choose a 'hot 'phrase and tell us how it applies to your life right now. A hot mess would describe the room I'm wanting to make my craft room. There is too much furniture in there which makes it hard for me to organize and set it up the way I want. It's time to quit putting it off and start getting rid of some of that stuff. Currently though hubby and I are working on the closets and getting rid of stuff and then on to my craft room and his den.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.