If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Elaborate.  Some days yes and some days no.

2. A favorite love song? "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton sung by her or by Whitney Houston is a favorite. 

3. Do you consider yourself a trusting person? Explain. I would say yes, I'm trusting, but with precaution.

4. June 14th is National New Mexico Day...have you ever been to New Mexico (aka The Land of Enchantment)? No Any desire to visit the state? Well, I wouldn't turn down a free trip there. Some of the top rated tourist attractions there are- Carlsbad Caverns National Park, White Sands National Park, The Albuquerque International Balloon Festival, Bandelier National Monument, The Georgia O'Keefe Museum, Santa Fe Plaza, and the Petroglyph National Monument. Of the attractions listed which would be tops on your list? The Albuquerque International Balloon Festival.

5. What's something you've found enchanting recently? These beautiful roses grown by a lady in our church.


6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Thought I'd share this sweet face with you today.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. I chose the balloon festival to see if I ever go to Mexico. Beautiful flowers and that sweet face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy Whitney's version of that song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that precious face! I can't get over her shiny coat! I really like that term - 'trusting with precaution.' Note to self, 'remember'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are gorgeous! Free trip??? Wouldn't it be grand if Joyce provided that for us? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roses are gorgeous. I'd love to grow roses but we don't have the right sort of sunny spot for them. We have knockout roses which grow wonderfully well and need almost no care so I have to settle for that. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your comments. I agree the Ballon fest would be fun but I am a Georgia O Keefe fan too. What a sweet face 😍 Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Whitney's version of that song too. I'm glad you found those roses to be enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the same song. I am going to have to go and hear that version. It seems like most people I have read today are choosing the Balloon Festival. Those roses are definitely beautiful. Love your random. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful roses and a very sweet pup!! The balloon festival would be amazing to see! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos were sweet. I like that song too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy