If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Thankful Thursday



Things I am thankful for today:

***Jesus...I don't want to live without Him.

***My Husband...I hope I never have to live without him.

***My girls and their families and I love them beyond measure and I think they love me the same.

***My church family who make worshipping Jesus together so wonderful.

***I'm also thankful for Rebecca Jo and Jennifer who continue to lead us on Thankful Thursday.  Rebecca Jo posted today that she is going through some really hard times right now and I know she could really use some prayer.  So if God should bring her to your mind anytime, please lift her up in prayer.  I know she will appreciate it.

And He did you too

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. So much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Debby, there is so much to be thankful for

      Delete
  2. I too am thankful for Jesus (and His sacrifice for us), my husband who I couldn't live without, and my church family. What a wonderful difference these three make in my life and I'm sure in yours as well. I'm also thankful for you, Cathy. Hope you have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus!! Yes, indeed!! I love your list, Cathy! I lost contact with Rebecca Jo and am sorry for her pain. I will keep her in my prayers. Have a blessed Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri and I hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  4. Amen to everything you said, my friend. I second all of it and agree wholeheartedly! I know I sound like a broken record, but we have so much to be thankful for. God is so, so good and I never want to stop proclaiming that to people. I am praying for our friend as she seeks out treatment and options to get better! Thank you for the reminder, and I'm so glad you linked up today! Thank you for being such a sweet, encouraging, faithful presence on my blog and in my life. You are someone that I look up to and greatly admire. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer for your sweet words here. They were so encouraging as sometimes I wonder if I'm making any difference here. I'm so enjoying getting to know you better from your posts. You are an encouragement to me.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful list of thankfulness. And yes, I will pray for Rebecca Jo. I don't really know her, but I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I now she will be grateful. Isn't it cool that we don't have to know the one we're praying for or maybe not even the actual need, but God sure does.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful things to be thankful for, Cathy! And thank you for your kind words on my post. Have a blessed and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy, I hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  7. I am thankful for Jesus and ALL my undeserved blessings. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy