1. July 6th is National Fried Chicken Day...are you a fan? Yes Do you make your own or have a favorite place to buy from? I do not make my own. My husband sometimes used to make Paula Deen's recipe and it was wonderful. But usually we get it at KFC or Popeyes. Do you own chickens? No, we don't. If not chicken what's your favorite fried food? I really don't fry stuff too much, but I do like french fries.
2. What's something you're too chicken to try? Skydiving, skiing (snow or water) and I'm sure there's plenty more but this is what came to mind right away.
3. When did you last find yourself running around like a 'chicken with its head cut off'? Sometimes when I'm trying to pull a meal together and everything starts getting done at the same time and it can be so hard to keep it from burning or not being cooked enough, or cold because it got done too early. I've never been very good at pulling it all together sometimes. lol
4. Something you've done recently that makes you think 'I'm no spring chicken'? If I stay up too late reading or whatever and then the next day I'm so tired. That makes me realize I'm no spring chicken because used to I could stay up late and not be affected much the next day at all.
5. 'Winner winner chicken dinner'...tell us about something good that's happened in your life lately. I had a bit of a possible cancer scare, but it turned out not to be cancer and I kinda feel like I got a new lease on life.
6. Insert your own random thought here. I can't imagine getting old and surviving all this without Jesus carrying me through.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.