Click above to link up with Joyce
1. According to author Gary Chapman there are five love languages-words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, acts of service, and receiving gifts. Which one is yours? I believe mine is Words of Affirmation.
2. What are five foods you eat every day? I really don't think there is any food I eat every day. However most days I eat a few almonds, cashews, and pistachios.
3. Five places you'd love to visit? Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, All the lighthouses along the eastern shore, San Antonio River Walk and Philadelphia
4. Something you've done recently that deserved a 'high five'? Can't think of a thing right now.
5. Give us five 5-letter words that describe your July. Humid, Fiery, Walks, Quiet, Blest
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Ooo the San Antonio River walk!!! That would be an awesome place to go! I mean they all would be but the River walk has been on my list as well for a while.ReplyDelete
All the pictures i see of it look just beautiful!Delete
I LOVE pistachios ... and actually ate a baggie of cashews for breakfast yesterday. Ha. Having lived in Arizona, I totally agree about the Grand Canyon. I'm reminded of something my (then) 10 y/o granddaughter said, "I thought we were just going to go look at a big hole in the ground."ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness! That is hysterical! I have pistachios almost every night shortly before bedtime. They are a natural source of melatonin and they really help me rest better at night.Delete
I have family in Philadelphia and grew up in a suburb of the city (on the NJ side) so I know the city well. It's taken a bit of a beating in the last couple of years with the rioting, etc. Ugh. The historical sites are still pretty great as is all the history in the surrounding area. Have a great day!ReplyDelete
I would love to see all the history there!Delete
Hi Cathy! I was able to go to Riverwalk this past May. It was very nice and the Alamo was a few blocks away. It was very hot and humid for May. I love nuts but I have had some problems with pistachios and now almonds. I do eat peanut butter almost every day! I have been to the Grand Canyon a few times but would like to go one more time with my grands. Enjoy your day.ReplyDelete
Hi Susan and thanks for visiting.Delete
Love your answers!! So far, everyone chose affirmations. I agree!! I love nuts and do have some most days. Forgot about that! xoReplyDelete
Mount Rushmore is AMAZING. I have no idea how many pictures I took...every time you turn a corner you get a different perspective. Just incredible.ReplyDelete
I really hope to see it someday!Delete
Choosing joy is a very good course! :) Hope the rest of July goes well for you and yours!ReplyDelete
Oh, how fun! I love your answers. I have always wanted to see the boardwalk in San Antonio as well as the east coast. Actually, visiting Cape Cod is one of my dreams.ReplyDelete
Chrissy, I hope you and I both get to see them some day!Delete
I loved seeing Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon and the River Walk. I recently told Mark I want to go back to Mt. Rushmore and the Grand Canyon. Our children were small when we visited those two places. Enjoyed reading your answers and loved your random meme.ReplyDelete
That would be fun to do a lighthouse trip. We're going to the New England states in October and I want to get covered bridge photosReplyDelete