If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday Photos

 Here are a few photos from my phone taken during the past week.  The first several photos are of some murals painted on the side of buildings in the old downtown area of Franklin which is about 20-30 minutes from my house.  As far as I know, our town does not have any murals like these, but it was fun to photograph the ones nearby.  We have some other towns not too far from us that has some of these too.  I don't know who painted them, but the sure did a good job.

Love this one a lot.  Feels like I'm watching "Happy Days"

Here's the other half of the first one.

This is in a little park like area.

this is on a wall on the side of a little pizza place that I'm told has great pizza.  2 slices and
a soda for only $6.99.  
These next 3 are on the side of their VFW building.




I think this is pretty cool too.  Actually they have a bridge in this town
that looks pretty much like this, lions and all.


And these next 2 are of my new grand dog, Luca! We now have three aussie Grand dogs.  Both girls have them.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy




 

13 comments:

  1. Those murals are phenomenal! The one in the park with the arches I didn't realize was a mural! Same with the one of the bridge. I could look at them all day. Your grand dog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those murals are super cool! Some people are just so talented:) I was going to say the first one is my favorite but, truthfully, I can't decide. They are all fantastic. Thanks for sharing - hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those murals are awesome! Downtown Franklin looks like a nice place to visit. OMG, Luca is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new grandpup, Luca, is adorable!! Those murals are truly amazing! We have them all over Lakeland, too, but none as realistic and vintage-like as yours! Thanks for sharing!! I loved seeing them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet and cute new grandpup! I love the little Aussie pups. Those murals are amazing! They look so real! Wow!! Thanks for sharing them with us. Those are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice them every time we drive through that town.

      Delete
  6. Our little old downtown recently painted a couple murals, but NOTHING like these. Wow. Luca is precious. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those murals! Those are all beautiful! And your Luca is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy