If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

We've Got Questions

 
Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. Click here to link up.

Here are questions to ponder for this week...

1. Are you happy with the way your life is going?  Yes

2. Are you planning any trips in the future?  Planning a trip to Myrtle Beach in November.  Reservations made last week.

3. Are you reading anything at the moment or do you plan on reading something interesting? I just completed a book (Pegasus by Jean Kuhnke) yesterday morning early.  Last night I started another book (Bamboo & Lace by Lori Wick).

4. What's for supper tonight at your house? Something quick and easy, because our Ladies Bible Study starts tonight,  It will probably be hot dogs or lunch meat sandwiches or maybe even tomato and cheese sandwiches.  UPDATE:  Several mentioned Taco Salads on blog posts today, so I think we'll make a stop at the Taco Truck on the way home so I can get a Taco Salad!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day

Cathy

17 comments:

  1. I love your answer to #1 - just a straight out - YES! Preach it girl! Enough said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that everyone seems to be happy with life right now and your emphatic "YES" really made me smile. Oh, I bet the trip to Myrtle Beach will be fun. I like the beach in all seasons. Isn't it great that Bible studies and small groups are all starting up again? Mine starts this week, too. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love going in the fall. We do one in the fall and one in the spring. Hope you enjoy yours!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach when you go. Taco salad makes me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find me a Taco Truck -- or break down and make some myself. Homemade just isn't as fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. Homemade is just not quite as good. We did stop and get it for supper and it was delicious!

      Delete
  5. Can't beat taco salad!! Have a good Bible study!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. The taco salad was delicious and the first night of Bible study was excellent!

      Delete
  6. That sounds like a good dinner. Enjoy your Bible study and I know you are looking forward to your trip in November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby. Dinner was good and so was Bible Study

      Delete
  7. Hmmm, taco salad sounds good. Maybe tomorrow. I'm running out of time today. Got choir practice tonight! I hope you have a good trip to Myrtle Beach. That sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Myrtle Beach is a fun place! I need to go back and spend more time there! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The power of suggestion is strong. I hope you enjoyed the tacos. Your plans to go to Myrtle Beach sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and the taco salad did not disappoint!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy