If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 21, 2022

SkyWatch Friday and Friday Photos


Sunday morning from the parking lot at the church for SkyWatch Friday

Thursday night sky.


 Here are a few photos from our trip to Amish Country on Wednesday.  It rained off and on most of the day, but I was still able to get a few photos.  

This home is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't resist snapping a shot.

I stood out in the rain in order to get this photo.


We were in a store and I looked out the window and saw this beautiful tree in a cemetery.

Thanks for visiting today.

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies and trees, and I LOVE the Amish horse and buggy! I miss seeing those. When we lived in Ohio we lived near the Amish farm country and I loved watching them trot by in their buggies and seeing their beautiful farms. Anyway, I think your pictures with the wet roads, etc. are very pretty!!! It doesn't have to be sunny to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam and you're right it doesn't have to be sunny to be beautiful.

      Delete
  2. That tree is stunning! I love how it's fallen leaves carpet the gravesites, like a warm blanket.
    I only witnessed the Amish horse/buggy once as a child; but my parents were cautioned not to photograph them b/c of the people inside. I wonder if that's still the case?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the people don't want to be photographed. However, these buggies were parked at a store and I didn't see anyone around. I try to be respectful and not photograph faces for sure.

      Delete
  3. ...the maple in the cemetery is putting on quite a show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful tree!! Great sky photos, too! It is always so nice to visit Amish country. We have an area here in Florida that I keep wanting to visit. Need to get it on the schedule!! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skies and a lovely house on the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos really give the feeling of fall. I love the picture of the Amish buggies. It makes me think of Lancaster County, PA one of my favorite places. And the colors are just wonderful. I love the last picture also. Fall has such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos and I love seeing the trees change color. We drove to Montana Thursday and Friday, the colors we saw were so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree is gorgeous and wonderful, both. I would stand out in the rain to get the shot of the buggy. And that house on the hill is perfectly set. The sky shot from your church shows me that you are a true blogger. Always at the ready for a photo opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has been one of the prettiest falls I can remember. I am loving all the color and that tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy