If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday Stealings - Dare to Tell


 NOTICE!!!!!  Bev's out of commission and is unable to create new Sunday Stealings.  Your guest host is Kwizgiver.

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.

You can link up right here if you'd like to.

Dare to Tell

What type of day are you having? I'm writing this Saturday evening and I have a good day...went to lunch with his mother and then home for a short nap and a walk with the dog.  Just finished supper and we're watching Christmas movies tonight.  So yeah, it's been a really good day.


Was there anyone who "made your day"? Of course just being with my husband makes m day special.


Are you liking how you look today? My hair wouldn't quite do what I wanted, but I'm fine with my looks and now I'm in my pj's and very comfortable.


Have you ever eaten a bug? I hope not.


Are you vegetarian? No


When was your last paycheck? My last day of work was December 31, 2021 and I suppose my last check was received in January 2022.


How many pets do you have? One.  Her name is Lucy and she's a lharkie.


What kind of toothpaste do you use? Colgate Sensitive


Are you closer to being rich or poor? We're currently doing fine and I don't think about rich or poor.  Besides, God has never failed me yet and He will give us all our needs as we are His children.


What was the last gift someone gave you? Money for my birthday I think.


Do you appreciate that person? Yes, I do.


Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today? Nope.


Do you like picnics? Sure


What book are you currently reading? "See No Evil, A Postcard to a Burglar"


What song did you last listen to? Well, since I'm watching Christmas movies, I think it was a Christmas song, maybe "O Christmas Tree".


How many tabs are open on your computer? 3


Are you a very stressed out person? Sometimes, but not today.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great Sunday.

12 comments:

  1. I had to look up your dog type; I had never heard of it before! Thanks for teaching me something new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. I love learning new things too.

      Delete
  2. My husband and I watched Hallmark movies last night. We have more taped and also on GAC network. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just so fun to watch!? I'm so glad your husband watches them too. So does mine!

      Delete
  3. I love your answer to rich-or-poor! I think we're overdue for a Christmas movie -- less talking heads and more good will towards men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myra! I love this season of watching Christmas movies together.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed my visit here, Cathy!! Have a blessed week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me guess: You were watching Hallmark Movies & Mysteries! I went there looking for Monk (I love that show) and was greeted by a beautiful family around a Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually we watched the one on GAF and recorded the Hallmark ones foe later.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I forgot the Christmas movies started this weekend! They sent me an email and I still forgot. I have to sign up for Frndly again for the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget the GAF Great American Family channel on Friendly has new Christmas movies too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy