If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

Bits of This and That - Vacation

 Good Monday Morning.  We had a really nice quiet weekend with beautiful weather.  I just feel so blessed that God has allowed us to have this time together in one of our most favorite places.  We have so many memories here of fun times with hubby's parents and also with our girls.  Of course, it's just hubby and me this trip and I love that too.  No pressures or worries, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.  

We still have a few more days left and I intend to enjoy every moment.  The weather has changed overnight.  We've mostly been in the 60-70's range this trip, but last night the temperatures dropped alot and it's only 41 degrees right now with a high expected of 59.  But it's sunny and beautiful and I'm pretty sure before the day is over, I'll be out on the beach, even in the cold.  Here's what it looks like from our room this morning.

Cold, but beautiful

Here are a couple of pictures from this past few days. 



We went out to breakfast yesterday for the first time on this trip. 
 I had a great cup of hot chocolate!


Some little birds came to visit me for breakfast on Saturday





We stopped to take a look at this marina and I just had to take a picture of this guy!


We love seeing the marshes.  They are always teeming with birds, although I
don't think there are any in this photo.  lol

Well, that's it for today.  I hope you have a great day.  Take care my friends and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Breakfast 'out' is one of my very favorite things. My husband used to say, "Breakfast is usually the messiest (meal) to make at home -- and the least expensive at a restaurant.".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually it is mine too. Your husband sounds very smart! It was delicious, but so much food, we neither one of us could finish our meal.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, you took some amazing photos, Cathy! I especially love the pelican on the post at the marina! I am so happy you are enjoying your time away with your hubby!! Have fun!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view. The photos are all amazing. I love when the sun comes through the clouds like in your 5th photo. Those are heavenly moments to me. That hot chocolate looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy