If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Thankful Thursday and Friday SkyWatch

 Today I'm linking with Thankful Thursday right here and with SkyWatch Friday right here:

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having until today.  Today is very gray and rainy.  I believe this is from Hurricane/Tropical Storm Nicole.  I think it's going to be like this tomorrow too.  But that's okay.  It's given me time to take a nap and read some and now watching Christmas movies.  Of course, I've done some of this most days anyway.



I'm thankful for my new Journaling/Coloring Bible.  I got it off Amazon about a few weeks ago and now because of the weather I have the time to do it.  But, I found out I color about like a 5 year old.  lol  But I'm still enjoying it. 



Here are two pictures for SkyWatch from earlier in the week.



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great rest of your week.

Cathy

24 comments:

  1. Well taking a nap and also watching Christmas movies sounds nice to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you have a front row seat to Nicole. Hoping it doesn't cause as much damage there as it did to our east coast here. I'm so happy you are both relaxing and enjoying your vacation!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pouring the rain right now. They are not expecting flooding or anything. I hope they are right.

      Delete
  3. That Bible's a great idea. It's okay to color outside the lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as that seems to be all I'm capable of, it'll have to do. lol

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear you got a journaling Bible! Prima colors are great! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sky photos especially the colors. Sounds like you are spending your time well. I read about your coloring Bible and got on Amazon and searched and wow, such a great variety of products available. I had no idea that it was a thing. I'm going to consider asking one for Christmas. What a concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...the sky is an ever changing delight. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of that type of Bible; definitely have to look that up. We are getting heavy rain beginning this afternoon and all night from the leftover hurricane. Our skies looked much the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had a beautiful day, but it's pouring the rain again! Stay dry!

      Delete
  8. So glad you are safe and sound and enjoying the view!! Also that you have had a very relaxing and enjoyable vacation! That's what it is all about! That Bible sounds very interesting and unique! I bet you color just fine! I haven't colored in ages. I am sure mine would look like a first grader. LOL. I enjoyed the photos. Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your view of the ocean, and those are gorgeous skies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, what a view to wake up to and go to sleep to. Then to have a journal Bible and be able to color in too. Top notch idea! When it is raining I find it the best time to curl up and read a book or watch movies. Movies to me is like reading a book. One can see either way and listen to the character and learn something you didn't know before. Stay dry and safe. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who could have imagined the remnants of a hurricane in November?? But glad you are enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy