If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday Photos

I don't have many pictures this week, but here are a couple. 


I've been asked to make a set of black boot
toppers for a friend. I haven't loomed in quite
awhile, but I'm rather enjoying it.

We now have a Ford's Garage in Cincinnati.  Hubby and I
went yesterday and it was delicious.

While watching TV, I took a couple pictures of Lucy.  The room was fairly dark,
so they aren't of the best quality.  But I like them anyway.

She seldom lays on the floor, but for some reason the other night, she did. 
I love the mixture of colors on her back and how shiny she is.

Well, that's about all I have.  I hope you are doing well and thanks for visiting,


Cathy

12 comments:

  1. I almost got rid of all my looms... but didnt have the heart. My arm will heal one day - & I'll want to dive into all the knitting things again - I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you didn't get rid of them and that I didn't either. I hope you can get back to all things yarn very soon.

      Delete
  2. Yes, you use to loom a lot before. Glad you working on it again. So the Ford's Garage is a place to eat? Lucy's coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is and it's delicious. Lots of neat decor. Cars and parts hanging from the ceiling as though there are on an assembly line. The restroom sings are tires around a metal sink and all kinds of things like that everywhere. Very fun.

      Delete
  3. First, I'm SO thankful you spoke up to your nurse practitioner who, in turn, set the wheels in motion. Everybody says you have to be your own health-care advocate. Goodness knows if you don't, chances are, they don't have time.
    Lucy's coat is so shiny and pretty. I'm going to do my best to get a picture of our girls under the tree. It's never worked before, but I'm an eternal optimist. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad I did too. I hope you can get a picture of your girls. How do they even know what we're doing? lol

      Delete
  4. Lucy looks so content! Our Minnie was not happy while we were gone all day at Disneyland yesterday. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Lucy is the same and much prefers us to be home. lol

      Delete
  5. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't know what a boot topper is! I guess because we don't wear winter boots down here in Florida, I just have no clue! LOL. I'm sure they are something really special, however! That Ford's Garage looks like it would be a fun place to go. I don't know if there are any in Florida. I know there aren't any near us anyway. We live in the boonies. LOL. Your Lucy is so pretty and her coat is so shiny! She's a sweet baby!! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A boot topper is sort of like a sock with no foot in it or a short leg warmer. It keeps the boot top from rubbing against your leg and also it helps keep your leg warm and their made different ways. Sometimes you can fold them over the top of your boot and it just makes them really pretty.

      Delete
  6. Your Lucy is so pretty! We have a Ford's Garage here and I love it too!! Good food and a very fun atmosphere! Interesting loom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. When visiting our daughter she took us to one in the Tampa area and we loved it. Now, I'm glad we have one here.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy