Click above for the link-up.
1. What does Christmas mean to you? It is a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, who is my Savior and Lord.
2. What's your favorite cozy holiday activity? Wrapping up in a warm blanket and spending time with just hubby and the dog maybe reading or watching Christmas movies.
3. Is all your shopping-wrapping-baking done? No Tell us about your holiday plans. If you mean for Christmas Day, we will have church that morning with Communion and then plans are to go to my sister's home and be together with our family for lunch and conversation and whatever else we may get in to. At some point we hope to get with hubby's brother and his family, but we don't know when yet. I know we will have video chats with the girls too. It's going to be a fairly quiet and easy Christmas this year, if the Lord is willing.
4. If you were Santa what treat would you like to have left for you (it doesn't have to be milk and cookies!) What sweet or savory treat do you most look forward to indulging in around the holidays? Cookies and milk are good, especially, chocolate chip cookies.
5. Next Wednesday is the first official day of winter (in the northern hemisphere). How does that make you feel? I'm fine with winter as long as I don't have to get out on the really bad weather days (and since I'm retired now, that should not be a real problem) Tell us what you love most about winter? The beauty of fresh fallen snow.
6. Insert your own random thought here. I love to watch this and share it here, most every year.
Thanks for visiting.
Being in a blanket is indeed my cozy place. Especially a heated blanket!ReplyDelete
Hubby uses one, but I get too hot for that. lolDelete
Linus' speech never gets old, does it?ReplyDelete
I brought out our heated throw just a bit ago; it's not just for little ones anymore!
No, it never gets old and I love to hear it every year.Delete
Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my favorites too! Linus' speech always makes me teary eyed. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I miss my siblings at Christmas but with our children and grandchildren spread out it is hard to see them this time of year. Next year my kids will be at their inlaws so I told hubs I'd like to go to my sisters up north for Christmas. We'll see if we can make that happen.ReplyDelete
I really hope you can.Delete
Glory to God in the highest. Love that. Your Christmas day sounds good. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!ReplyDelete
Thanks Ellen and a Merry Christmas to you and yours also!Delete
Yes, Jesus is the reason for the season. Sounds perfect watching the Christmas movies. Fallen show is really pretty and long as you don't have to go out in it. I've got the Hallmark ornament with Linus telling his story on a stage. It's a favorite of mine.ReplyDelete